Concept & Design
Since its foundation, Royalty Line has been focusing on providing advance concept and design of kitchen and household products to the world market.
Royalty Line has set to itself a target of offering its users the most easy to use, comfortable, durable and innovative products in today's highly competitive market.
Royalty Line focuses on supplying a wide variety of goods which cover most basic element of use in the kitchen and on the table of everyday users. Each item from its concept idea to the design construction is made to appeal and satisfy its users. Quality and precision are the two driving forces behind the brand.
Keeping up with world trends and the ever growing demand for high quality, durable and eye catching products is Royalty Lines mission.
We believe that with precision in the kitchen we can reach the highest user satisfaction.
"Cook in to a whole new experience with Royalty Line "
28cm Marble Coating Grill Pan
Marble Coating Non-stick die-cast aluminium with 3 layer Pfoa free coating - the revelation in non-stick coating. Ceramically reinforced for maximum hardness. Suitable for all hobs including induction with perfect non-stick capacities for healthy, low-fat cooking.
DURABILITY, RESISTANCE & NON-STICK
Because of the firing process, outer cover is harder than ever and can last more than regular coatings.
Handles stay cool with a mixture of bakelite & silicone besides hot body of the product.
- Non-stick Marble reinforced premium quality die-cast aluminium grill pan
- New 3 layer Pfoa free high performance Royalty Line Dualforce coating - perfect non-stick capacities
- Suitable for all hobs including induction for healthy, low-fat cooking and easy clean
- Elegant, contemporary design with excellent culinary performance and guarantee
- 2.3mm body thickness - 5mm base thickness
Use & Care Instructions
- Thank you for choosing our product. Your cookware is a state of art creation with an advanced interior Marble Coating. Please read through this manual carefully for proper usage and caring procedures.
- Pre-Conditioning Your Cookware
- Upon removing all labels, gently wash and rinse your cookware with mild detergent and water. After, dry your cookware with a soft cloth. Condition the cookware with a little vegetable oil and wipe the excess. Periodic conditioning can maintain your cookware?s non-stick performance.
- Immediately after cooking, cool your cookware on a heat resistant surface. Do not attempt to cool it by pouring cold water into the hot cookware. Should there be dried on food stains, soak your cookware in hot water before proceeding.
- Clean your cookware with mild detergent and hot water. Ideally use non-abrasive cleaning products designed for non-stick surfaces. Our cookware is designed to give you maximum performance with minimum effort.
- Hand washing in hot, soapy water is usually sufficient to clean the cookware. Alternatively, you can clean your cookware with dishwasher. We advise you to wash it with your hands for a longer product life.
- Do not use extreme high heat on your cookware
- Avoid using hard sponge and sharp metal kitchen utensils such as forks and knives on the inner coating
- Do not leave an empty cookware on a hot burner or in a heated oven after finished cooking
- Position handles away from direct heat
- Do not keep hot oil unattended on the cookware
- Do not store food in your cookware after cooking, instead use another container