Concept & Design
Since its foundation, Royalty Line has been focusing on providing advance concept and design of kitchen and household products to the world market.
Royalty Line has set to itself a target of offering its users the most easy to use, comfortable, durable and innovative products in today’s highly competitive market.
Royalty Line focuses on supplying a wide variety of goods which cover most basic element of use in the kitchen and on the table of everyday users. Each item from its concept idea to the design construction is made to appeal and satisfy its users. Quality and precision are the two driving forces behind the brand.
Keeping up with world trends and the ever growing demand for high quality, durable and eye catching products is Royalty Lines mission.
We believe that with precision in the kitchen we can reach the highest user satisfaction.
” Cook in to a whole new experience with Royalty Line “
The Royalty Line Cookware Sets offers individuals the chance to cook delicious meals without any of the hassle. Royalty Line focuses on supplying a wide variety of goods which cover most basic element of use in the kitchen and on the table of everyday users. Quality and precision are the two driving forces behind the brand.
Royalty Line 16-Piece Cookware Set
Chrome Nickel Plated Stainless Steel cookware set
Each piece is constructed of extra heavy duty stainless steel
The nine-layered construction spreads the heat quickly and evenly
Individuals can cook healthier using this cookware set because it eliminates the need for grease or oil in cooking
The nine-element construction is made up of surgical stainless steel, carbon, stainless steel for the induction base
Great for induction cooking, individuals can save power and keep the food and its nutrients locked in
The handles are superbly styled and are resistant to heat, cold and detergents
- High quality 18/10 stainless steel
- Thermal bottom: Nine-layered bottom with heat conduction
- Dishwasher safe
- Frypan with metal lid: 24cm x 6.5cm
- Casserole with metal lid: 24cm x 14cm
- Casserole with metal lid: 20cm x 10cm
- Casserole with metal lid: 16cm x 8cm
- Saucepan with metal lid: 16cm x 8cm
- Steamer: 20cm x 9.5cm
- Mixing bowl with plastic lid: 20cm
- Suction knob
- Two Bakelite mats
- Here is a breakdown of each of the nine layers:
- Layer one: AISI 430 Stainless Steel (For Induction)
- Layer two: Aluminum Alloy (Distributes Heat)
- Layer three: Pure Aluminum (Distributes Heat)
- Layer four: Aluminum Alloy (Distributes Heat)
- Layer five: T-304 Surgical Stainless Steel
- Layer six: Pure Aluminum
- Layer seven: Carbon Steel
- Layer eight: Pure Aluminum
- Layer nine: T-304 Surgical Stainless Steel